2006-03-13 - Site Move

Important info will be posted here

2006-03-13 - Site Move

Postby Firestorm ZERO » March 13th, 2006, 5:09 pm

Depsite the current host has no major problems that affect us since our site is so small, I have decided to move to another host for lower costs. If this site ever gets big I'll just upgrade to a bigger package.

The actual downtime is unknown. I'll let you know when the date is closer to the move. But just letting you know ahead of time.

But definitely expect downtime. As this is my first server move and not only am I have to change host but registrars as well.
Last edited by Firestorm ZERO on March 17th, 2006, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firestorm ZERO
UBER LEADER!

Postby MrDisco » March 13th, 2006, 9:12 pm

cool thanks for the heads up.
Please join me on http://tinyurl.com/djegpo
Earned $115 in Amazon GCs -Join me and win too!
MrDisco
Humble Follower

Postby Susano » March 14th, 2006, 4:42 pm

Alrighty. Then I might hold off doing the next CnK reviews until after your move.

Mr D.,

Hopefully, the Ultra Jump will be in this weekend. The Hubby and I along with our room mate are going into Chicago for thier work- visiting the ASI show this weekend (it's a coin op business convention.) After that, we're planning on stopping at Mitsuwa and Asahiya. Also a good thing we're going since I've been craving curry udon lately. ^_^ and I've got abunch of stuff that came in over the past couple weeks. ^_^;
Susano

Return to Announcements