Free Shipping Again at HLJ! (but with a catch)

Buy, Sell and Trade forum.

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Free Shipping Again at HLJ! (but with a catch)

Postby cbeley » November 18th, 2009, 5:17 am

There's another free shipping promotion at HLJ, but this time you have to have a paypal billing agreement and have at least one of their shipping sale items in your order. However, once you have one shipping sale item in your order, you can add as much to it as you want and the shipping is still free (express shipping).

Quite frankly the selection of sale items i really weak....HOWEVER, I did see Akiha Shishidou (http://www.hlj.com/product/GSC96524), which I originally never had my eyes on, but after seeing it and after looking at some picture reviews it looks like a pretty nice figure and it was 30% off. So, I went ahead and ordered that and Drossel. $80 down the drain...but, I haven't really ordered anything in a while (other than figma aeigis) and the free shipping was a good incentive for me to pick up drossel and something else. If I didn't see Akiha Shishidou though....I wouldn't have taken advantage of it since everything else seems like junk to me.

Anyway, I will soon have my duo of robot girls! Figma Aeigis and Figma Drossel...the only two figma I have ever taken a liking to. yay!
Wooo~ Signature goes here! 42~
cbeley

Re: Free Shipping Again at HLJ! (but with a catch)

Postby Siye » November 18th, 2009, 7:41 am

Deal is weak imo. I always hated sales that forced you to buy something else to take part in the deal.

I took advantage of the previous REAL free shipping deal so I'm good.
Siye

Re: Free Shipping Again at HLJ! (but with a catch)

Postby cbeley » November 18th, 2009, 7:54 pm

I actually missed the first free shipping offer ( or more...nothing I wanted and I didn't know about drossel at the time).

Anyway...I just looked at my paypal transaction and...wow....the excange rate is horrible, and paypal had a pretty bad rate compared with what is on the market right now. My order went from my expected $80 to $88. Oh well...last thing I'm ordering for a very long time (though, I think its been a year since I ordered a figure anyway).
Wooo~ Signature goes here! 42~
cbeley

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade