Pricing Help

Buy, Sell and Trade forum.

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Pricing Help

Postby asgard » November 7th, 2009, 2:59 am

Hi guys,
could I get some feedback on how much I could expect to get for the following?

The COMPLETE Japanese CLAMP No Kiseki Chess set, with send away chessboard, magazine holder, poster, chess piece holder and special pieces.

5 of the limited edition Koge Donbo Chocola artbook boxes (would like to sell as a set.)

Death Note "Death Box."

futurhythm bag, futurhythm Preview & futurhythm (this version http://longrangebullet.info/murata/work ... ythmLE.htm) Again wish to sell as set.

formcode (the binder version)

And a selection of Range Murata goods/doujinshi... round about prices are fine; have most of whats listed here: http://longrangebullet.info/murata/orig-dj.htm

Thankyou. :)
asgard

Re: Pricing Help

Postby shinsengumi » November 7th, 2009, 10:27 pm

Disclaimer: I am not a market expert, but I'm going to toss in my two cents based on my own experience with the items in question. All prices are in USD.

I have all of the Range Murata doujin going back to the first Spheres doujin. I remember paying between $25-$35 for each when they were originally released and $50-$75 for autographed copies (courtesy of Val). I wouldn't be surprised to be able to sell some of the older ones -- particularly the Last Exile-related ones -- for twice as much as I originally paid for them; in fact, I do see them occasionally on eBay at around $100 (of course, that doesn't mean that they actually sell at that price).

As for futurhythm, I assume that you would be able to get $125-$150 for it alone, and perhaps $150-$175 with all of the accoutrements. This may seem low, and that is because I doubt that there is much demand for it at this point because (1) most die-hard RM/PSE fans probably already have it, and (2) everyone else interested probably has already picked up re:futurhythm.

In regards to form|code, I have a feeling that demand for the limited release (in the binder and slipcase) was not as high as expected. I remember pre-ordering it thinking that it was going to sell out, to see it priced very reasonably in plenty of places for months after its release. That said, I would assume that you could find someone willing to take it off of your hands for $125-150, and perhaps more if you have a pre-ordered autographed copy.
shinsengumi

Re: Pricing Help

Postby Siye » November 8th, 2009, 1:26 am

Death Note "Death Box."

- Death Box has a really low resell price right now. I picked up a like new package for 30-40 dollars last year. If you're lucky you may be able to sell for 100. Prob 60-70 realistically.

futurhythm bag, futurhythm Preview & futurhythm (this version http://longrangebullet.info/murata/work ... ythmLE.htm) Again wish to sell as set.

- no better than retail for the bag and preview. If I were you I'd just give the preview to the buyer of futurhythm
- realistic price for teh art book is around 100 bucks. Seen it for a bit more seen it for a bit less

formcode (the binder version)

- same. Around a hundred if you lucky. You can still buy this new for retail. Murata must have made a lot.
Siye

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade