Susano's Import Anime Emporium

All about anime

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Susano's Import Anime Emporium

Postby Susano » March 9th, 2008, 10:12 pm

Well, I just got my first shipment from HMV Japan in. For my first purchase, I got the Brave story movie low price edition and the first volume of Ghost Hound.

Susano

Re: Susano's Import Anime Emporium

Postby Arcturus » March 10th, 2008, 4:59 am

Seen a little bit of Ghost Hound. I liked the story. Perhaps one day I will finish it.

Brave Story looks sort of interesting, though I know nothing about it.
Tokyo Central to Shirow One, we have you at T-minus 4 mins and counting.
Shirow One to Tokyo Central we have a problem.
Tokyo Central to Shirow One, that is affirmative, have Shirow One on hold count.
Please stand by.
Arcturus

Postby Susano » March 11th, 2008, 10:53 pm

Lets see, Brave Story is based on a novel about a boy who travels to another world in order to make his dream come true. He wants to reunite his family after his Father walks out on him and his Mother. He thinks that having his Father back will make his life better since his Mother falls ill shortly after the disappearance. The art work is phenomenal in the movie and most certainly well worth getting (especially since it's MSRP right now is only 1500 yen.)
Susano

Postby Susano » May 10th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Ok, well, I finally got around to taking more pictures of my latest Ghost Hound Imports. I also got images of the UK release of the Transformers Takara collection. For the love of your sanity, DO NOT WATCH THE ENGLISH DUB. It is worse than the Fantastic Children dub, and, I dare say, worse than the Four Kids One Piece dub.

Susano

Postby Susano » October 3rd, 2008, 1:13 am

Well, it's been a very long time since I updated this. But I have some very quick photos of the rest of Ghost Hound as well as the first press of Ikki Tousen Great Guardians. Let me know if you want to see anything else from these photos.

Susano

Ikki Tousen Great Guardians 2 & 3

Postby Susano » November 27th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Well, I just got my November HMV order in, so I thought I'd include the photos of my Ikki Tousen Great Guardians volumes 2 and 3. (Sorry, I couldn't include the stick posters since they have nudity in them. You can see them here.)

Susano

Postby Susano » March 1st, 2009, 6:24 pm

Here's the last three volumes of Ikki Tousen Great Guardians. I also included the xxxHolic volume 14 LE that came with a dvd. It was well worth importing IT just for the art boxes (although I'm partial to the first one over the second box.) I also got all of the pencil boards, post cards and stick posters, so setting down the money for the release was fun. I don't have another series to collect at the moment, so you will not see this updated until Full Metal Alchemist starts releasing. I'm also toying with getting Queens Blade if the LE/ First Press goods are decent and if I like the show.

Susano

Return to Anime