Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

All about figures, statues and models

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Re: Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

Postby Syn13 » November 6th, 2009, 6:38 am

Wow, is Touhou one of those things with a cult following to? You can't go past one page from 4chan's /jp/ section without seeing it.

I gotta do some investigating, nice addition Taveran!!
Syn13

Postby Treveran » November 6th, 2009, 6:20 pm

Syn13 wrote:Wow, is Touhou one of those things with a cult following to? You can't go past one page from 4chan's /jp/ section without seeing it.

I gotta do some investigating, nice addition Taveran!!

It's a shooting game series that has been around since '96 (though it didn't appear on Windows until 2002). Been following it for about 3 years myself, nearing 4. In the recent two years, though, there has been a sudden increase in interest compared to before.
Treveran

Postby Slaigar » November 7th, 2009, 5:19 am

I like those Touhou figs. It's nice to see a few decent sculpts are out. And that Reisen is cute as hell, haha. Personally, I always wanted to collect the plushies but I always missed out on the orders and didn't want to shell out $100+ for one on eBay :ase2: .
Slaigar

Postby Treveran » November 7th, 2009, 7:18 am

Slaigar wrote:I like those Touhou figs. It's nice to see a few decent sculpts are out. And that Reisen is cute as hell, haha. Personally, I always wanted to collect the plushies but I always missed out on the orders and didn't want to shell out $100+ for one on eBay :ase2: .

The plushies can be insanely hard to get without shelling out big bucks. Reimu and Marisa had a literal 30 minute window to order them when I did so from Amiami.
Treveran

Postby Treveran » August 23rd, 2010, 11:52 am

Wow, been a while since I've posted! New stuff, hooray.
Treveran

Postby oroboru » August 24th, 2010, 1:24 am

Nice to hear from you, Treveran!

I'm not familiar with the properties that your statues are based on, but the one on the clock looks neat. Is she a ninja of some sort?
Plastic... cool, sterile, and oh so pretty!
oroboru

Postby Treveran » August 24th, 2010, 2:49 am

oroboru wrote:Nice to hear from you, Treveran!

I'm not familiar with the properties that your statues are based on, but the one on the clock looks neat. Is she a ninja of some sort?

Nope, she's not. She is Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou, and she is a time-stopping, knife-throwing, maid.
Treveran

Postby oroboru » August 24th, 2010, 3:21 am

Treveran wrote:

Nope, she's not. She is Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou, and she is a time-stopping, knife-throwing, maid.

Time stopping, knife throwing maid... where else but anime can you get that potent combo? :)
Plastic... cool, sterile, and oh so pretty!
oroboru

Postby Treveran » August 24th, 2010, 6:01 pm

oroboru wrote:
Treveran wrote:

Time stopping, knife throwing maid... where else but anime can you get that potent combo? :)

Touhou is not an anime series. It is a series of Japanese shooting games. :P There are a few mediocre fan-made OVAs of it, but those came out long, LONG after Touhou existed in the first place, and I'd be hard pressed to say they count for anything.
Treveran

Previous

Return to Figures / Statues / Models