Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

All about figures, statues and models

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Re: Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

Postby Syn13 » November 6th, 2009, 6:38 am

Wow, is Touhou one of those things with a cult following to? You can't go past one page from 4chan's /jp/ section without seeing it.

I gotta do some investigating, nice addition Taveran!!
Image
User avatar
Syn13
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: November 1st, 2007, 8:20 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Gender: Male

Re: Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

Postby Treveran » November 6th, 2009, 6:20 pm

Syn13 wrote:Wow, is Touhou one of those things with a cult following to? You can't go past one page from 4chan's /jp/ section without seeing it.

I gotta do some investigating, nice addition Taveran!!


It's a shooting game series that has been around since '96 (though it didn't appear on Windows until 2002). Been following it for about 3 years myself, nearing 4. In the recent two years, though, there has been a sudden increase in interest compared to before.
User avatar
Treveran
 
Posts: 60
Joined: February 8th, 2009, 3:44 pm
Location: Florida
Gender: Male

Re: Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

Postby Slaigar » November 7th, 2009, 5:19 am

I like those Touhou figs. It's nice to see a few decent sculpts are out. And that Reisen is cute as hell, haha. Personally, I always wanted to collect the plushies but I always missed out on the orders and didn't want to shell out $100+ for one on eBay :ase2: .
User avatar
Slaigar
 
Posts: 715
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 3:57 am
Location: Alberta, Canada
Gender: Male

Re: Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

Postby Treveran » November 7th, 2009, 7:18 am

Slaigar wrote:I like those Touhou figs. It's nice to see a few decent sculpts are out. And that Reisen is cute as hell, haha. Personally, I always wanted to collect the plushies but I always missed out on the orders and didn't want to shell out $100+ for one on eBay :ase2: .


The plushies can be insanely hard to get without shelling out big bucks. Reimu and Marisa had a literal 30 minute window to order them when I did so from Amiami.
User avatar
Treveran
 
Posts: 60
Joined: February 8th, 2009, 3:44 pm
Location: Florida
Gender: Male

Re: Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

Postby Treveran » August 23rd, 2010, 11:52 am

Wow, been a while since I've posted! New stuff, hooray.
User avatar
Treveran
 
Posts: 60
Joined: February 8th, 2009, 3:44 pm
Location: Florida
Gender: Male

Re: Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

Postby oroboru » August 24th, 2010, 1:24 am

Nice to hear from you, Treveran!

I'm not familiar with the properties that your statues are based on, but the one on the clock looks neat. Is she a ninja of some sort?
Plastic... cool, sterile, and oh so pretty!
oroboru
 
Posts: 328
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 3:06 am
Location: Markham, ON
Gender: Male

Re: Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

Postby Treveran » August 24th, 2010, 2:49 am

oroboru wrote:Nice to hear from you, Treveran!

I'm not familiar with the properties that your statues are based on, but the one on the clock looks neat. Is she a ninja of some sort?


Nope, she's not. She is Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou, and she is a time-stopping, knife-throwing, maid.
User avatar
Treveran
 
Posts: 60
Joined: February 8th, 2009, 3:44 pm
Location: Florida
Gender: Male

Re: Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

Postby oroboru » August 24th, 2010, 3:21 am

Treveran wrote:
oroboru wrote:Nice to hear from you, Treveran!

I'm not familiar with the properties that your statues are based on, but the one on the clock looks neat. Is she a ninja of some sort?


Nope, she's not. She is Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou, and she is a time-stopping, knife-throwing, maid.


Time stopping, knife throwing maid... where else but anime can you get that potent combo? :)
Plastic... cool, sterile, and oh so pretty!
oroboru
 
Posts: 328
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 3:06 am
Location: Markham, ON
Gender: Male

Re: Treveran's Collection (Some NSFW)

Postby Treveran » August 24th, 2010, 6:01 pm

oroboru wrote:
Treveran wrote:
oroboru wrote:Nice to hear from you, Treveran!

I'm not familiar with the properties that your statues are based on, but the one on the clock looks neat. Is she a ninja of some sort?


Nope, she's not. She is Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou, and she is a time-stopping, knife-throwing, maid.


Time stopping, knife throwing maid... where else but anime can you get that potent combo? :)



Touhou is not an anime series. It is a series of Japanese shooting games. :P There are a few mediocre fan-made OVAs of it, but those came out long, LONG after Touhou existed in the first place, and I'd be hard pressed to say they count for anything.
User avatar
Treveran
 
Posts: 60
Joined: February 8th, 2009, 3:44 pm
Location: Florida
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Figures / Statues / Models

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest

cron