Syn's collection VER.2.0.1. -EVERYTHING ON PAGE 1-

All about figures, statues and models

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Re: Syn's collection VER.2.0.1. -EVERYTHING ON PAGE 1-

Postby balance » February 11th, 2009, 6:32 am

i think Klan is a lovely model :D so just so cute in her chibi mode!
off topic

wow so a few ppl here lives in markham.....

so who goes on mirc rizon :D
|PS3: balance999|
|Xfire: balance101|
|Gamertag: balance101|
|Wii: 4026-1862-4297-3463|
balance

Postby Syn13 » February 11th, 2009, 6:44 am

Well I might be more closer than you think, I just post Toronto as my location as a general idea of where I am. I'm more in the Scarborough area so its not that bad although I wish I were closer to HWY 7 since Fantasy Box(pretty good store) and Toys2(not that great IMO) at First Markham Place.

One thing I love about Klan Klein is that it gives her more opportunity for figures. With Megahouse already done/planned out with the initial 3 characters(Micro Klan, Ranka N.Aver ver. & Prototype Concert ver. Sheryl), its either the lesser female characters or Macro Klan or regular ver. Ranka.

Back to work now.
Syn13

Postby Syn13 » April 21st, 2009, 5:26 pm

3 figs to post here:
ImageImage
Yoko is great, she's even better as a Limited edition. As for Acrueid and Alice, been dying to get them but never found them for retail price again, well Acrueid was half priced which was a sweet deal and Alice is nicely done especially the base as well~
Syn13

Postby kidrobot » May 31st, 2009, 2:35 am

NICE collection you have there! :]
Robots will soon take over the world!
kidrobot

Postby Syn13 » May 31st, 2009, 4:16 am

Thanks, probably should update the first page some time soon haha! Damn Wave, they're coming out a with Nia figure to go with Yoko and just like how Yoko has two versions(Limited Tan Lines ver and normal version), Nia has two versions as well but with a HUGE difference, one with short hair and the "deluxe" version, which includes a little more and option to change her hair from short to long...!!
Syn13

Postby jkno » May 31st, 2009, 9:32 am

The Yoko figure looks awesome!! :chu2:
"Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away"

My collection
jkno

Postby Syn13 » October 18th, 2009, 7:59 am

Necro-posting this dead thread with a rather older figure that I've had my sights on for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.
DSC00666.jpg
1/8 Konami Nia

The very first scaled Nia figure(1/8) from Konami! For some reason, she's already much harder to find compared to the Konami Yoko(which my bro has obviously), and the only place I've seen it was from either Mandarake for 7,000 JPY and really rarely, Yahoo Auctions Japan starting at her retail price of 5,500 JPY.
I decided to buy her locally since she was $90 CDN, even with the exchange rate, Mandarake is still expensive and the middle man services for YHJ would pretty much come close with a vague description of the condition of the figure.

She will go great with the upcoming Nia figures from Uplark and Wave. Especially Wave's version since she was made to match with Yoko posted above~ Still kinda disappointed that Wave decided to release two versions much like Yoko but with a big difference of the label, "Deluxe" which comes with her long hair and an extra accessory. Makes sense that Nia's normal edition of the figure only is short hair version since during the time of the series, she did cut her hair(I believe).
Syn13

Postby Syn13 » October 22nd, 2009, 8:03 am

New stuff from my favorite crack dealer, Mark~ ;)
Sega EX Nia(left):
1/6 Yamato Cammy:

Ughh, tired from work so I just took those two pictures quickly. My bro got a better stash and Sister Hell, Yoko(Kotobukiya) and Yoko(Sega).
Syn13

Postby BigPfeiffer » October 26th, 2009, 8:55 pm

I thought they did a good job with Cammy. I was surprised at how heavy she was.
BigPfeiffer
Site Sponser

Postby Syn13 » October 27th, 2009, 1:45 am

YOU'RE BACK!!!
How are you feeling Mark? I love Cammy, actually when I looked at her up close, there are almost no typical Yamato flaws surprisingly. The quality on her is excellent, the only thing that bother me(which isn't even noticeable) is her hair on her head. I'm just surprised Yamato used a tiny slim box. I have to say that Sega Nia came out beautifully, she rivals the Konami one whlie she looks much more accurate than my brother's Yoko ;)
If you're feeling better, I'll email you some inquiries my brother and I have. Thanks, love my little Rider 2 keychain as well, now my Shocker Trooper isn't alone now heh heh~
Syn13

Postby BigPfeiffer » October 27th, 2009, 8:02 pm

Back from the dead, or closer than I ever want to be. ;)

Agree on Cammy, I was surprised about the box as well. I've kind of become used to seeing huge packing for figures now. Better for me though as they're much easier to ship. :)

The Sega Nia did (hate to admit it) come out better than the Yoko. I was also surprised to see how they were actually screwed into the bases. I don't think I've seen that done before by Sega or at least not recently. I do like the Konami one though, that was a nice buy.

Enquiries are welcome, just don't hate us if the replies are not quite as excessively speedy as before. :P

Hey glad you liked the Rider as well. :D
BigPfeiffer
Site Sponser

Postby Syn13 » October 28th, 2009, 1:27 am

Will do! I believe that Sega has been screwing(literally) their figures to the bases for quite some time now, I know my SD Rei and Asuka Kimono set are and I think the set I had that which were the Battle gear Rei and Asuka as well. I also believe my brother's SD swimsuit set are screwed on too.

Finally got a PSP back so I got my Exia, Dynames, Setsuna and Marina on my DSi and Rider Nigo and Shocker on the PSP Slim so they are very matching now~

Once again, thanks Mark. My brother's happy about his stuff as well but I think he just wants to know the status of the Amiami Zero Yoko~
I'm just getting better over a small cold, my throat feels stuffed up so it was conflicting with my asthema....
Syn13

Postby Onegai » October 29th, 2009, 10:00 am

Syn13 wrote:I'm just surprised Yamato used a tiny slim box. I have to say that Sega Nia came out beautifully, she rivals the Konami one whlie she looks much more accurate than my brother's Yoko ;)

Congrats on the Cammy. Seems on par with my resin version actually. Oh and slim boxes are a GOOD thing! ;)
Onegai

Postby jkno » November 1st, 2009, 11:09 am

I like that Cammy! Anyone here got the Sideshow 1:4 Cammy statues?
"Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away"

My collection
jkno

Postby Onegai » November 7th, 2009, 8:56 am

jkno wrote:I like that Cammy! Anyone here got the Sideshow 1:4 Cammy statues?

No. I want it's but too expensive for me at the moment. :( I DO have the Morrigan from that series though. General opinion here was negative, but it's really quite nice in person. I love it! :)
Onegai

PreviousNext

Return to Figures / Statues / Models