BLEACH Megahouse Excellent Model Series

All about figures, statues and models

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

BLEACH Megahouse Excellent Model Series

Postby shawn » March 8th, 2007, 8:32 am

OK guys.... there has been posts about these figures scattered over some threads here and there in this forum. I thought I'd get one up as I love the series and figures albeit I have non. :kuruc:

I'm a bit late to these figure collecting but does anyone knows a good place to start?

Found these... but what do they mean by (Unofficial)? Is the quality more inferior than the (Official) or rather (Megahouse)? Does it mean it's a bootleg? :hate:

As you can make out in the price, Ichigo and Rukia only costs half as much as Renji, Yoruichi and Matsumoto figures. That does say something in itself, doesn't it? :ma:

By the way, what are toysnjoys.com like? In the sense of selling bootlegs. Any takers?
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Location: Latitude 50° 48' 5'' North Longitude 1° 4' 35'' West

Postby H-Gurl » March 8th, 2007, 8:37 am

Toys N joys is listed as a bootleg seller on the forum:
http://forums.zero-type.com/viewtopic.php?t=526

Unofficial is probably the slick way of saying bootleg.

It's also were Susano got her fake Renji.
I'd steer clear of this place. :giku:
I have no idea what you're talking about...
...so here's a bunny with a cellphone on it's head.
H-Gurl
Humble Follower

Postby val » March 8th, 2007, 9:00 am

I have these two figures if you're interested. Their brand new, and still wrapped up in the maker's packaging. I can match the price too, and they're real!
val

Postby shawn » March 8th, 2007, 5:03 pm

Hi Val, thanks for the offer. But at the moment, I'd rather save up and spend it on the shipping fees that I still owe you. :ase:

Ooh.... by the way, which two figure are you talking about? Ichigo and Rukia?
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Postby Susano » March 10th, 2007, 3:23 am

Yeah Shawn, don't buy from Toys n Joys. They're all bootlegs and a company you do not want to deal with all around. The company ignored all contact I attempted to make with them and they have lied to more customers than just I about their stuff shipping when they do not even have the items on hand. All around, they're a bad company to deal with.

A couple weeks after I placed my order, they placed those "unofficial" listings of Rukia and Ichigo. The was one of the last straws and one of the things that decided my mind on pursuing a charge back with that company.
Susano

Postby dayandnight » March 10th, 2007, 3:35 am

how about- http://www.tisinc99.com- is it bootleg? trustworthy
dayandnight

Postby H-Gurl » March 10th, 2007, 3:47 am

For the most part I've only seen one bootleg item on Tisinc, but I've heard that their service is a bit on the unreliable side.
I have no idea what you're talking about...
...so here's a bunny with a cellphone on it's head.
H-Gurl
Humble Follower

Postby val » March 10th, 2007, 4:24 am

Susano wrote:Yeah Shawn, don't buy from Toys n Joys. They're all bootlegs and a company you do not want to deal with all around. The company ignored all contact I attempted to make with them and they have lied to more customers than just I about their stuff shipping when they do not even have the items on hand. All around, they're a bad company to deal with.

A couple weeks after I placed my order, they placed those "unofficial" listings of Rukia and Ichigo. The was one of the last straws and one of the things that decided my mind on pursuing a charge back with that company.

What's their id on eBay?

I don't know if you guys recall but we discussed this store once and all of their art books are fake too, espcially the older Japanese Sailor Moon books and Kodansha art books. I didn't realize their figures were fake too.

Steve is from Hawaii, and he said Toys n Joys is a mom & pop shop in Hawaii. He was surprised when I showed him the site because he knows the store and it's been around for a long time in Hawaii but it's not big or anything.
val

Re: BLEACH Megahouse Excellent Model Series

Postby shawn » October 13th, 2007, 5:20 pm

:hate: Are these BLEACH Megahouse figures getting re-released? I saw it on this UK website saying preorder is being taken now for Jan re-release. Anyone heard anything, or are they just stocking up bootleg figures? Which I doubt tokyotoys.com is doing.

:jii: --->Here<---
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Postby Susano » October 14th, 2007, 6:24 pm

Ooo, I've not heard anything about them being rereleased, but I'm certainly going to look further into it. I've yet to get any of them as real figures, so I'll certainly bite at a chance to get the official ones now.

"Looks further down the Ichigo page and nearly faints." Yay!!! All of them are getting rereleased from the looks of it. And the crane prize Orihime with Kon is great too. There goes all my money for December/ January. :keke:
Susano

Postby shawn » October 14th, 2007, 6:44 pm

I really hope so too. :goku: If it is, I'll be looking forward to importing those as £35 a pop is quite dear. Ouch!
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Postby byaku-chan » October 14th, 2007, 9:32 pm

A rerelease would be very timely, Yoruichi and Rangiku are going for ridiculous prices if you can even find them nowadays. I do love Bleach, but Megahouse's figures of Shounen Jump characters tend to be extremely boring to the point I can't bring myself to buy Rukia even though I'm very fond of her :tetsuya:
byaku-chan

Postby losingisfree » October 26th, 2007, 5:27 pm

hi guys, anyone knw how to knw wether the bleach figure is authentic?
As i brought one this yr which i knw the figure was already sold out long ago. The box has the Pierrot sticker but the Ichigo's eyes is fading colour(a little gray parts can be seen) Does this mean is a bootleg? o.O
losingisfree

Postby shawn » October 26th, 2007, 6:12 pm

^ A picture could help determine the authenticity. :ne:
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Postby losingisfree » October 27th, 2007, 2:47 am

What you mean by that? And is there darker patches of colour of the skin of the Ichigo figure? pls help me T_T
losingisfree

Next

Return to Figures / Statues / Models