BLEACH Megahouse Excellent Model Series

All about figures, statues and models

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Re: BLEACH Megahouse Excellent Model Series

Postby Mr. Lobster » October 27th, 2007, 5:22 am

No need to post in two separate topics. What we need is a picture of your figure, the kind of picture you get from digital camera. It's hard for us to make any visual judgments based on a verbal description. Take good pictures of the figure and the box.

When you do have the pictures take it over to the correct bootlegs section of the forum.
Mr. Lobster

Postby losingisfree » October 27th, 2007, 5:33 am

hi Lobster if i had a camera i would have taken it long ago. Maybe i can try handphone camera but is blurry
losingisfree

Postby shawn » October 27th, 2007, 6:23 am

Just one question, losingisfree. Why are you trying to sell your Bleach Megahouse Ichigo figure when you yourself is unsure if it is authentic? I'm sure the members here would not take that risk and buy it off you. Sorry.
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Location: Latitude 50° 48' 5'' North Longitude 1° 4' 35'' West

Postby losingisfree » October 27th, 2007, 6:47 am

I huv 2 one the packaging i already broke it as last time i was dumb -.-
losingisfree

Postby shawn » October 27th, 2007, 6:51 am

Use cam phone if you really have no other choice, but as Mr. Lobster says please post it in a new thread in the bootlegs section. :ne:
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Postby Firestorm ZERO » November 3rd, 2007, 5:55 pm

shawn wrote::hate: Are these BLEACH Megahouse figures getting re-released? I saw it on this UK website saying preorder is being taken now for Jan re-release. Anyone heard anything, or are they just stocking up bootleg figures? Which I doubt tokyotoys.com is doing.

From what I heard, in Europe they are having a re-release due to Bleach being released on DVD over there. Can't confirm though as I don't know the distributors in Europe. Though no release in North America it seems.
Firestorm ZERO
UBER LEADER!

Postby soifonsan » November 3rd, 2007, 8:44 pm

*cries* and here i was hoping there would be a rerelease of yoruichi in japan or US...
soifonsan

Postby Firestorm ZERO » November 4th, 2007, 12:13 am

Here it is...

http://www.abyssecorp.com/catfiches/AFGTOY003.htm

Abyss Corp is an official distributor for France & Europe (http://www.abyssecorp.com/html/qsn_english.html) for Japanese products.

From the looks of it, since it says Series 1, they will most likely release the future series as well.

EDIT: Wait wait... these are the action figures.... my bad.
Firestorm ZERO
UBER LEADER!

Postby shawn » November 4th, 2007, 9:40 pm

^ I thought the figures looked different. :ase: Yes, those are the action figures. :tehe:
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Postby elee0031 » May 20th, 2011, 7:59 pm

Having trouble determining if this item is authentic. Item was purchased as a loose figure. It came with Orihime, Yoruichi the black cat and the standard lime green base. There was no box or sticker seal.

Item description. The figure looks authentic very detailed with the colors on the knee caps and at the elbows. It's non glossy paint except for the figure flesh skin area. The hair is orange and the cat is also a grayish black not solid glossy black. There's some light reflecting off the digi cam.

I don't recall seeing a made in China logo on either Orihime or the black cat. It was only printed on the green base. If the pictures are too big please for give me as I am new and the bigger the picture the better to id it as fake or original.
Attachments
side by side.jpg
body.jpg
The original base is not in this one as it is displayed on a figure stand with Ichigo and Rangiku. FYI I think you can tell if Rangiku is fake by the base. One has a cloudy white base where the other has a clear plastic base but are screwed down at the bottom of the foot. One Rangiku came with a seal sticker on it and the other didn't have one. Ichigo is id by the light color first by the hair yellow rather than orange and the outfit is glossy rathan than grayish black. Ichigo is more tanned compared to other figure side by side or at least mine is.
orihime.jpg
Head shot photo for up close detail of the face.
elee0031

Postby elee0031 » May 21st, 2011, 7:58 pm

Never mind this is how you determine if your Bleach Megahouse item is REAL or FAKE:

Ichigo - Fake has Yellow hair
Orihime - Fake has No color near elbow or knee caps
Renji - Fake has different chest shape.
Rukia - ?
Rangiku - Fake has a cloudy base - not determined if this is a fake or not.
elee0031

Postby Firestorm ZERO » May 24th, 2011, 12:52 am

Sorry for a late reply.

From your pictures, unless it is the camera or the lighting, the colours look extremely bright which means most likely fake. From the pictures, Orihime has like bright highlight on her knees and arms. Also her hair should be like a dark orange. The close up also looks like her skin is also peeling?

I have the official ones if you want to compare.
Firestorm ZERO
UBER LEADER!

Postby elee0031 » May 24th, 2011, 4:32 am

There's two different figures I have of Orihime. The one pictured is the one I purchased that was loose. There is shading on the knee caps and elbows. The fake one does not have it. How do I know this - Well I bought the ones that came in a bundle before and the one that is still packaged with Renji does not have those shaded marking's. On the promo pictures on the back of the box Orihime didn't have those shadings. The color of the hair matches Ichigo if you look close enough at it. The fake Ichigo that came bundled had yellow hair and his skin was pale, unlike the one that is pictured.

On that note I must admit that the figure pictured - the head came off during shipping and I had to put glue back on it to fix the head. Part of it is also the cam flash giving that white negative back cause I had the cam so close to the figure.

Firestorm if you have pictures, let's compare em. I will try to take pictures of the fake one's so people can see.

I had one other figure that the head broke on me will let's count it as three... Orihime, Rangiku and Nelliel Tu. Damn shipping from Japan and the rough hand of delivery peoples.

I have a better question...how do we tell if the Alpha/Omega one's are fake? They are not under the Megahouse name nor carry the pairets (Spelling) blue/silver label. Cause we have Hiyori and Nelliel Tu that came out and I got both of mine from China. Nelliel is more plastic and action figure shiny but she came in original box. Sooo.
elee0031

Postby elee0031 » May 24th, 2011, 2:44 pm

Are these images you got from somewhere else or did you take these images yourself? They look like sample pictures from on-line rather than from your collection.

I should have some up later tonight/ early tomorrow morning. Mine will be taken myself, not sample pictures.
elee0031

PreviousNext

Return to Figures / Statues / Models