Yellow Tag: 42 for Comiket 72

All about doujinshi

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Re: Yellow Tag: 42 for Comiket 72

Postby val » September 3rd, 2007, 8:28 am

Apologies for my earlier assumptions and accussations above, but I figured out what happened. Someone wanted to buy RM's signed doujin and I sent the bill for one copy w/shipping quotes for Air, SAL and EMS. He then asked if I had more copies because he actually wanted 3 copies. I thought he was going to pay for all three combined, so I sent a new message and gave him the total for all 3 combined by Air & Ems. Apparently, he actually had 2 friends who each wanted a copy, so all three submitted payments with different shipping methods. Don't know why I wasn't aware of this but I refunded two payments and then got the explanation.

For another one, his friend apparently purchased the item for him.

I feel much better now that I know no one posted the link and told people to order. It's happened to us in the past, so I assumed the worst. I really apologize for that.
val

Postby val » September 6th, 2007, 6:11 am

:cry:

Sigh, I really regret posting this here. I wasn't wrong. Someone is repeating my words on other sites, and those people are confused because they look at "Val" as "Anichara" on eBay. I am a human, and I am not working at this forum. I get time off of work, just like you get time off of work, and as a human who uses the Internet when not working, I post online w/internet friends. Yes, I do not visit this forum to sell something, and I don't always attend events for work. I didn't attend C72 for work. I need mental breaks, and looking for my ID on this board to determine whether I'm "ignoring" your emails at work is not only outrageous but it's extremely self-centered. Imagine if you couldn't get away from work. Imagine if people signed up and read forums just to monitor some store on eBay, which is you, a super being who doesn't sleep, eat, relax or just post. The store is NOT on my profile. I am not the store.

I'm getting threatened by people who don't know me on eBay based on their limited understanding of this thread. They talk between one another online, and then attack me in groups by spamming to see if I respond. It's ridiculous, and it's not fair. If you have questions about shipping, ask ONCE and wait until work hours. Give it a day or two because we don't sit in the office all day. I have meetings, distributors to pay, products to pickup, items to send, phone calls to make, bills to pay, etc. It's called a job. If you expect replies on weekends and refuse to read, then buy from a seller who can do that for you. Personally, if a store replies within 3 business days, I'm pretty happy for the fast reply. I wrote to AmiAmi last Friday and got a response today. I didn't even think twice about it. I am fair as a seller and if 3 business days is too long to wait for a reply, then please don't buy from me because I am not 10 people. However, I am talking about the store, a business. Personally, I can't always check PM at the board. If you spam over a weekend and threaten me, I may not reply immediately because I have to sit with it or I'll get really upset. However, in this case, I'm still upset because it's getting worse with other threats when I simply wasn't here for 36 hours.

I need you guys to be sensitive to the fact that broadcasting stuff I say here when it's not related to work MUST stay at this board or I can't help again.

The reserve orders had NOTHING to do with Anichara.Com or eBay, but I did use the web server to make it easier for all of us. It is not right to do this to me and if I get a negative over Comiket 72 TB, YT or RM, then I won't take "reserves" or post about events at this board again because I always regret it and wish I had kept my mouth shut.

SAL is slow. Emails are FULLY automated. There's absolutely NO reason for this type of harrassment. The pages in our store are EXTREMELY detailed. Notices are posted that responses many take a bit longer right now because the store was closed 8/10-8/20 and there's a period of focus to get caught up with shipping FIRST. If you ship by SAL after, during or before a long National holiday, you must be patient. If you can't extend that courtesy, then don't use SAL or even Airmail around a long holiday. The mail backs up in Japan, it's not consistent or predictable, and it requires your patience or pay for express. I don't force people to use tracking or insurance. If I did that, I wouldn't have this problem but I try to be fair and put myself in your shoes. I don't like having shipping forced on me. I like the option. If you get the option, be responsible and choose wisely. If you can't extend that courtesy and be responsible for your decision on a choice of 3, then you really should not buy online because reading is an important part of communication.

I am a very, very sensitive person, and this stuff really gets me down. I mean, I have tears rolling down my face as I read these messages, and I've always been that way but I'm not going to remain silent any longer if you attack me and make it personal about my posts at this totally un-related site.

This is ONLY one the people. It's not right! I have done nothing wrong, and he is spamming over a weekend.
==================================================
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 21:30:56
Question about Jun Tsukasa Bullet Doujinshi Art Book PREORDER! Comiket

-----------------------------------------------------------------
i was just wondering if you have shipped this item. i know it will take a f=
ew weeks because a paid for the SAL shipping by accidet. but im just wonder=
ing if the item shipped.
==================================================
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 21:02:47
Okay so from what i read on the zero type forums i should not have been able to buy the tsukasa bullet doujin. I saw the preorder link in the buy it now section when i searched tsukasa bullet i didnt know this was supposed to be for special users. Am i right or did i misunderstand what i read.
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 10:44:15
please contact me i have sent you a few emails already but with no reply pl=
ease do not make leave you negative feedback.
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 20:02:03
i have tried to contact you over and over again if you do not respond by to=
marrow i will be forced to post negative feed back then file a claim with p=
aypal then report you to square trade.
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:58:43
hi ive been trying to contact you about another item i purchased The TB nit=
ro express. Someone informed me that on a forum you stated that you took to=
many preorders and were not able to fill them all is this true as i have =
bought one them my email is xx@xyz.com
====================================

I am posting this because I'm sure this person is causing a scene online right now, and I will not put up with it and remain silent any longer. It's not only unreasonable but he's completely in the wrong. I try my best to reply to all emails on Monday but it's not always possible. In fact, I was sick on Monday & Tuesday. He did not even allow 1 business day in JAPAN or even the USA before threatening me. He writes at odd hours Friday night, Sat, Sun, and the break in Japan Mon & two more within hours, and wonders why there's no reply.

It's not right to do this to anyone -- no one should be forced to put up with this. There have been so many times that I've wanted to reply to these people but I insert foot in mouth and stay away from everyone until it passes. I get scared to post when this stuff starts happening. This happened last year during Summer Comiket, and it only takes 1 person to start slamming without jusification for everyone to start attacking me. Please do NOT repeat anything I say here as if it came from the store. I do not represent the store in my posts and I can't handle it. At some point, I get so overwhelmed that I stop posting or helping anyone at all at work or not.

I am not reading Anichara email on weekends, evenings or holidays. I did that for more than 5 years and I stopped 3-4 years ago because I need a mental break. If you're monitoring this site as you threaten me on another site, then you're confused. This site and the "reserve" offer has NOTHING to do with eBay or Anichara or Tokyocentral. Anichara did NOT stock Tsukasa Bullet for the store but we allowed 4 preorders. Why would we sell something on eBay just to trick you? It's a conspiracy, right? ALL eBay/store orders shipped FIRST before anyone at this forum even got a final amount from me. I handled this forum's shipments on my personal time, not work time. Val has a store does not equal Val is a store and that store is posting over on FSZ's forum while ignoring you because that store ripped you off and conned you by selling something that they didn't even get because it wasn't possible for you to get it!
Last edited by val on September 6th, 2007, 2:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
val

Postby shawn » September 6th, 2007, 6:16 am

Whoa... some people are just naive and ignorant. Those threatening messages are just sooo out of order. I'm speechless.
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Location: Latitude 50° 48' 5'' North Longitude 1° 4' 35'' West

Postby ][CEMAN » September 6th, 2007, 6:47 am

BTW Val, ive also sent you 2 pms over the past 2 weeks about the blue max factory mai which was suppose to be sent out last week of August (27th/28th). I have yet to recieve a tracking number or whether if you have sent the item which i have paid for weeks and weeks ago.

I don't mind waiting 2-3 days but it has been 2 weeks where the item was suppose to be sent out Val. I need answers..
][CEMAN

Postby H-Gurl » September 6th, 2007, 7:35 am

OMG!
That message he sent is totally out of line!
Whoever here is discussing these special event posts on other forums and sites, STOP NOW!
I have no idea what you're talking about...
...so here's a bunny with a cellphone on it's head.
H-Gurl
Humble Follower

Postby Siye » September 6th, 2007, 7:56 am

You may just have to toughen up Val.

There will always be individuals who are impatient and or slow and demand excessive amounts of attention.
If you get emails during the weekends, or during off hours, can't you give an automated response? One that explains you will ONLY cater to Anichara during business hours?
Atleast then if people keep spamming you, you can just ignore them.

I don't know, perhaps I'm not a very sensitive person, but if you just cater to the every whim of these people.. they'll only demand from you more and get downright pissy about it too.
What was that saying.. Give a mouse a cookie, and he'll want a glass of milk too? I think...

Too many people lack patience these days... don't realize that if they just shut up and sit still everything will be okay. -_- So don't take it personally. Pushy customers are pushy to any seller.
Siye

Postby val » September 6th, 2007, 9:16 am

][CEMAN,

That's a total exaggeration of facts. Have I been to the forum to read your PM?

Weeks? Wonder Fest was barely 3 weeks ago. I don't even recall seing your payment more than 5-6 days ago, and I'm going as fast as I can go. I'm more than happy to give your money back. :) rikuharada did not have this problem and he waited a few days too.

Please don't buy from me again because I gave you an awesome price on a Ltd Ed as a friend of this board, and you are being an impatient jerk for posting that here. If you can't have patience, then you shouldn't buy from people on forums. If you wanted things done promptly, I can post it to auction on eBay, and let you bid.

I'm tired of this crap. Do something nice for something as a fan to a fan, and they get like this? Guess what? People paid for C72 doujin before Comiket which was weeks ago, and they're waiting for me too but you know what, unlike you, they appreciate the opportunity and honest price on a product I could easily sell for much much more.
val

Postby val » September 6th, 2007, 9:29 am

Siye wrote:You may just have to toughen up Val.

There will always be individuals who are impatient and or slow and demand excessive amounts of attention.
If you get emails during the weekends, or during off hours, can't you give an automated response? One that explains you will ONLY cater to Anichara during business hours?
Atleast then if people keep spamming you, you can just ignore them.

I don't know, perhaps I'm not a very sensitive person, but if you just cater to the every whim of these people.. they'll only demand from you more and get downright pissy about it too.
What was that saying.. Give a mouse a cookie, and he'll want a glass of milk too? I think...

Too many people lack patience these days... don't realize that if they just shut up and sit still everything will be okay. -_- So don't take it personally. Pushy customers are pushy to any seller.

You're exactly right Siye.

I had a momentary breakdown as I was reading email this morning, and now I'm bitter. LOL. Actually, I've wanted to explode at this board a few times over last 1.5 years, but I never let myself rant about work and truly be blunt about the stuff people do. It is "work" and everyone rants about it. However, no person should have to put up with abuse at work but I guess I still need to figure out how to ignore comments and look past it. That was quite therapeutic and I am feeling re-energized. I am glad I got that out of the way. Although, I'm sure someone is judging me right now but whatever... As long as I'm judged properly in my personal capacity, then that's fine w/me.

You know, Siye, you're actually lucky if you see that side of human nature. The people who can't see it are normally self-centered in every aspect of their life, and they are the same people who defend others who think that the world revolves around me me me ME. Yeah, whatever. Everyone gets impatient but some people can see it and take steps to prevent putting stress on others. It takes practice. Others just hold on to it and grow bitter over small stuff.

BTW Siye, I am sending the books by registered Airmail - working towards getting to the PO. Actually, will that cause a problem with taxes? It's automatically insured for $60 as registered Airmail but I don't think it goes through Purolator.

Hgurl, I got the payment for the figure from AmiAmi. I will send it soon, and let you know. I have your other figures too which I will include.

Mr.D, I got your payment a few days ago, and am working on a massive package. I don't know if I told you by PM but I did get it. I will update you soon.

FSZ, I'm going to refund your EMS because I'm taking too long and I know that. I'm not making any excuses at this point.

DualSoul, Same goes you. I still need to final bill. I got that figure already for you, and I have the plushy on hold. I will upgrade your parcel too at my cost because I am that kind of person.

Neurohard, I got the payment and your emails. I will write again soon but I'm going to ship everything first and then get back to you on the other stuff you're after.

Shawn - oh shawn - I will get back to you. I promise! There's not enough time in the day.

Psycho, I know you're PMing me.. I'm trying to work towards your PM, and whatever you're after as well as your doujin & Pinky:st. I have those here. I am a bit overwhelmed by PM right now so please bear with me and don't keep resending.

Nekoarc, I have that signed book w/the figure. I decided to put them together, so you disregard that invoice. I will write again soon.

RudeBoy, I know you bought the book from our eBay store, and I don't mean to ignore you. I will get back to you soon, and in the meantime, I'm holding the unsigned copy to give you an opportunity to switch books.

BennyF, the ball is in your court now, and I'm waiting for you.

K2kevn, I don't if you still want those FSN busts. I was going to get them but I wasn't sure if it was okay because I didn't want to get stuck w/them. I keep meaning to ask you but then it slips my mind between PM.

Oh, I know I'm missing other people who wanted the signed doujin. I'm sending those out too as I get to it. At the moment, there's nothing remaining for eBay.

As always, if you're impatient, then you should not buy items that I offer here and buy from a business, not an individual because the store has been the priority over the last 10 days or so. Just so you know, I have NO problem returning funds if you can't wait any longer. I understand that, and I don't want to torture you.

Did I forget anything... I know I'm forgetting something since this is not in a system or anything but I have a fairly good memory. This got complicated by the move, and time has been flying by recently. I apologize for that.

Going forward, no more crossing the store orders w/this forum. I hope that's okay w/people because it's complicating my life w/keeping things straight and they really should stay separate.

As always, thanks for your patience
Last edited by val on September 6th, 2007, 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
val

Postby shawn » September 6th, 2007, 9:47 am

val wrote:Shawn - oh shawn - I will get back to you. I promise! There's not enough time in the day.

Sure Val, in your own time. :un:
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Location: Latitude 50° 48' 5'' North Longitude 1° 4' 35'' West

Postby DualSoul » September 6th, 2007, 1:07 pm

val wrote:DualSoulm Same goes you. I still need to final bill. I got that figure already for you, and I have the plushy on hold. I will upgrade your parcel too at my cost because I am that kind of person.

Awesome, as per usual. Don't worry about upgrading my parcel if it'll be a financial hit, I've mentioned countless times that I don't mind waiting, and the favour in itself is already more than appreciated.
DualSoul

Postby MrDisco » September 6th, 2007, 1:12 pm

val wrote:Mr.D, I got your payment a few days ago, and am working on a massive package. I don't know if I told you by PM but I did get it. I will update you soon.

not a problem. take care of the others first if you need to. :)
Please join me on http://tinyurl.com/djegpo
Earned $115 in Amazon GCs -Join me and win too!
MrDisco
Humble Follower

Postby ][CEMAN » September 6th, 2007, 4:15 pm

val wrote:][CEMAN,

That's a total exaggeration of facts. Have I been to the forum to read your PM?

Weeks? Wonder Fest was barely 3 weeks ago. I don't even recall seing your payment more than 5-6 days ago, and I'm going as fast as I can go. I'm more than happy to give your money back. :) rikuharada did not have this problem and he waited a few days too.

Please don't buy from me again because I gave you an awesome price on a Ltd Ed as a friend of this board, and you are being an impatient jerk for posting that here. If you can't have patience, then you shouldn't buy from people on forums. If you wanted things done promptly, I can post it to auction on eBay, and let you bid.

I'm tired of this crap. Do something nice for something as a fan to a fan, and they get like this? Guess what? People paid for C72 doujin before Comiket which was weeks ago, and they're waiting for me too but you know what, unlike you, they appreciate the opportunity and honest price on a product I could easily sell for much much more.

Ok mistake its not 3 weeks.. its been 1 week.

The thing is.. you said you were going to send it out last monday or tuesday the latest. Least you could do is send me a PM saying u are hell ass busy and won't probably get it send out this week etc etc. Something that takes 5secs to type and click send isn't too hard to ask for issit not?

What i don't understand is that you have time to write up 10 paragraphs of stuff on the forums and you don't have time to send 2 sentences to me saying your too bzy to send it out?

If you couldn't meet your deadlines atleast let your customers know is all im asking.

Don't be offended by my comments.. im simply asking a simple question that only required a simple answer.
][CEMAN

Postby H-Gurl » September 6th, 2007, 4:30 pm

val wrote:
Hgurl, I got the payment for the figure from AmiAmi. I will send it soon, and let you know. I have your other figures too which I will include.

Thanks Val!! :waku:
I have no idea what you're talking about...
...so here's a bunny with a cellphone on it's head.
H-Gurl
Humble Follower

Postby DualSoul » September 6th, 2007, 4:53 pm

][CEMAN wrote:Ok mistake its not 3 weeks.. its been 1 week.

The thing is.. you said you were going to send it out last monday or tuesday the latest. Least you could do is send me a PM saying u are hell ass busy and won't probably get it send out this week etc etc. Something that takes 5secs to type and click send isn't too hard to ask for issit not?

What i don't understand is that you have time to write up 10 paragraphs of stuff on the forums and you don't have time to send 2 sentences to me saying your too bzy to send it out?

If you couldn't meet your deadlines atleast let your customers know is all im asking.

Don't be offended by my comments.. im simply asking a simple question that only required a simple answer.

Take note of the bold statement that I highlighted from your last post. Technically, any offer of selling val does on this board is from val as the person who wants to help all fans get their Japan/anime fix. Not val of Anichara, or val from the eBay store. As such, there technically was no deadline, and she has no reason to treat us as "customers". Being busy means she has not gotten around to reading PMs, which I would believe to be quite an endeavour seeing as val would be the type of personally respond to all of them.

Frankly, I find it quite appalling you have the gall to demand anything.
DualSoul

Postby shinsengumi » September 6th, 2007, 5:18 pm

Far be it for a newbie such as myself to intrude on this particular discussion, but wouldn't it be more responsible and -- dare I say civil -- for users with concerns about a courtesy service to use PM rather than to callously broadcast their complaints in public on this forum?
shinsengumi

PreviousNext

Return to Doujinshi