Falcoon Doujinshi?

All about doujinshi

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Falcoon Doujinshi?

Postby washone » February 28th, 2008, 10:52 pm

Hey does anyone know if Falcoon http://falcoon.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ has put out any doujinshi. His website doesn't really have much in the way of information. There's a lot of illustrations so I figured that maybe he might of collected them into a douijn or two. I know that he works in the gaming industry and I
remember seeing a few pages in one the character design bibles but that's it.

Thanks
washone

Re: Falcoon Doujinshi?

Postby val » March 16th, 2008, 9:56 am

Falcoon was one of the artists behind SNK/KOF characters. As far as I know, he doesn't make doujinshi, and probably doesn't have time for it. He's pretty high up in the gaming industry in Japan, but puts very little information online about his work as a professional.

The only book I could find on Yahoo with his work is this older KOF Character Collection w/Drama CD from 2005. It's quite old and it even has a bid:
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r44759219
val

Postby BennyFuentes » March 16th, 2008, 8:17 pm

I saw some of his work published in a book called Comicbook Asia Artist (or something like that), and he was showcased in an issue of Character Design Bible.
BennyFuentes

Postby washone » March 16th, 2008, 11:36 pm

Thanks for the info, I have the character design bible that features a profile and sample of his work but was hoping that like many other professional illustrators he also had self published an art collection of his original characters or a rough sketch collection. I'd much rather have an
artbook or doujinshi than scans or collected jpgs from a website. Well I can keep on hoping for something in book form that isn't just a game mook or guide book for fighting combos.
washone

Return to Doujinshi