Rare Doujinshi, Goods, Soft - entire collection up for sale!

Buy, Sell and Trade forum.

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Rare Doujinshi, Goods, Soft - entire collection up for sale!

Postby littleharlock » April 29th, 2011, 5:32 pm

Due to clear up before moving out, I decided, as hard as such decision can be, to fully sell my collection (many of these were still packed anyways, so that was quite a logic decision to begin with ^^). As I wrote on my blog, it's basically everything ever talked/written over and more that is up for sale and as I'm running out of time before moving, I am very negotiable about prices, etc.
Some selected pieces out of it (full list to follow if I find half the day time to get this started with >_<) but there's lots more - please just ask and I'll provide you with details - lots of TINKLE, rare pieces, Sets and everything for Korie Riko (MUJINSHOUJO), karory (KAROMIX), CARNELIAN, Hinoue Itaru (SOLDIER FROG - Key), KEROQ/MAKURA (rare Doujinshi by the staff!!!!! including for example the very very hard to find *only seen it once at an auction and gone for it* Copyshi by Motoyone based on Panty&Stockings with Garterbelt as release last Comiket) and much more (REI fans take notice - the rare magic a ride Haya Dakimakura Set is also available at a price you certainly won't find it anywhere else).

Shipping from Austria, I'm up to ship worldwide, but please be aware of 18+ material and hence order only accepted from adults without any guarantee over national custom laws!

May I say - help me to help you? ^^
Drop me a line either here or directly at p [dot]leitner@ziv-leitner.at

A short glimpse at the list - more to be seen at my blog
Doujinshi:
Umakoshi Yoshihiko Gengashuu
review
Anniversary & Memorial
review
Blackxwhite Traumatize (Kagome)
review
TYPE-MOON CONCEPT
review
MITO HIME MANYUUKI ~ Kore ni te Ikkenrakuchaku nano ja♥ with Set Bag CARNELIAN
BENIGYOKUZUI VOL.23 CARNELIAN
review
MAGICISM -MONO-~MAGIC A RIDE! ROUGH ILLUSTRATIONS~ REI's ROOM
review
Tinker Bell TINKLE SunCre46 Set - silver crown maple milk tea vol.7 & Goods Set incl. TINKLE USB Card!
review
NOBUTERU YUKI SPACE PIRATE CAPTAIN HERLOCK OUTSIDE LEGEND Layout Gashuu
review
NaTURAL GaRDEN SOLDIER FROG Hinoue Itaru
review
Yami Nabe Vol.01 + Set Stick Poster Set (rare! artist for the Leaf/AQUAPLUS [b]-Kizuato- Remake!)
review
Einfarbig SIMO (TYPE-MOON graphic staff)
review
JOKER TYPE Comike76 Full Set including Dakimakura Cover Nishimata Aoi
review
Nishiura zetto. Kalin (= AKABEiSOFT2 artist ALPHa under her Ikemen/BL penname!!)
review
Rose Confiserie Mubi Alice Albion Sin (TINKLE guest artist with her Circle's first solo release!)
review
Doujinshi Goods:
Haya Kisaragi Dakimakura Cover (Studio Ryokucha ver.)[/url] (artist REI - REI's ROOM)
review
[b]IRO's
Honyalala (artist for the upcoming Nitro+ CHiRAL Soft DMMd - her first and up to now sole Doujinshi release!)
review
Artbooks:
white clover Hinoue Itaru / Key Artbook - Gentei Gouka Souteiban Release (with case and everything - limited edition with serial number!!!!)
review

Bishoujo Soft / Eroge:
Subarashiki Hibi KEROQ - Tokusou Shokaiban (this first press ltd. is sold out in Japan!)
review

Boys Love Soft:
sweet pool (Shokai Seisanban Edition)
review http://littleharlock.wordpress.com/2011 ... weet-pool/

Doujinshi Music:
Gensouroku (Touhou Album by Tenmon - brilliant composer for Makoto Shinkai and ef!!!)
review
Asriel Comike77 Set including Calendar 2010 + rare KOKOMI Signed (!) card
review
littleharlock
NOOB DOOD!

Re: Rare Doujinshi, Goods, Soft - entire collection up for s

Postby littleharlock » May 10th, 2011, 7:08 pm

A few pictures (most out of Sets and Set Goods are available as well - i.e. TINKLE, Mitha, JOKER TYPE, etc) also several rare Taiwan Event goods like TONY's Taiwan exclusive Doujin, REI's Dakimakura Cover for Propeller Soft, etc. Just ask and I'll gladly check my inventory ^^

littleharlock
NOOB DOOD!

Re: Rare Doujinshi, Goods, Soft - entire collection up for s

Postby Maxusfox23 » May 28th, 2011, 8:35 pm

Do you still have Ura-Benigyokuzui Vol.1? If you do, how much it costs?
Maxusfox23
NOOB DOOD!

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade