HDoujnishi for Sale

Buy, Sell and Trade forum.

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

HDoujnishi for Sale

Postby dreadlockpallbearer » October 18th, 2016, 1:56 pm

It's been a long time since I last logged in here, and wasn't sure that this would still be up and running. Glad to see that it is, both selfishly and as a testament to community. I have a fairly large lot of h-doujinshi I need to sell. They've been sitting plastic wrapped in shoe boxes and old messenger bags for years untouched, so it's time for them to go. I don't have access to them at the moment, but pictures and descriptions will soon follow. Off the top of my head, I have fairly sizeable URC, Pururun Estate, and Saigado collections, a couple of the Plug Suit series, a Runner's High book or two, a Mogudan or two, and a bunch of others. All of them, with the exception of a copy of Ayanami 3 (Mogudan) are in pristine condition. Because of it's size, Ayanami got a little curled at the edges.

Any interest? PayPal or Chase QuickPay are acceptable payment types. Reasonable offers will be taken and shipping is at cost. Thanks.

Link to covers. Front and back covers, arranged by circle. The "All the Rest" folder is a catchall for single book circles. Obviously NSFW.
dreadlockpallbearer

Re: HDoujnishi for Sale

Postby dreadlockpallbearer » November 5th, 2016, 9:32 pm

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
dreadlockpallbearer

Re: HDoujnishi for Sale

Postby dreadlockpallbearer » November 15th, 2016, 10:32 pm

dreadlockpallbearer

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade