(CLOSED)FS/T: Throw Line (Range Murata) 2 QTY. (CLOSED)

Buy, Sell and Trade forum.

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

(CLOSED)FS/T: Throw Line (Range Murata) 2 QTY. (CLOSED)

Postby matman » April 27th, 2008, 8:07 pm

Alright, up for sale is Range Murata's latest piece of work, Throw Line.
See samples by K2kevn here: http://forums.zero-type.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1649
(see bottom half of post. I'd post my own, but ..eh. I'll do it upon request)

Price: $25.00 USD or fair trade
Shipping: will ship by media/priority or whichever method you prefer. I'll add track & confirm for U.S. buyers.
International options are available.
Condition: Great

Payment: PayPal, Check, or Money Order.

DO NOT purchase if you are not confident you can pay for this item.

I'm pretty flexible on payment, just be sure to keep me up to date on your status.
I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Only 2 are available, so up and at them!
Last edited by matman on April 28th, 2008, 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
matman

Re: FS/T: Throw Line (Range Murata) 2 QTY. FIRST COME, etc.

Postby cbeley » April 27th, 2008, 8:31 pm

I sent you a PM. I definitely want this!

:)

EDIT: As for shipping, even though I said whatever is the most reasonable/cheapest in my post. If USPS priority mail is only a dollar or two more, I'd rather go with that (media mail can sometimes be very slow :S).

EDIT: Also, I apologize for my sort of rushed PM's. I just wanted to make sure no one beat me to it :-P
Wooo~ Signature goes here! 42~
cbeley

Postby shinsengumi » April 27th, 2008, 9:27 pm

In for one!
shinsengumi

Postby matman » April 28th, 2008, 4:03 am

cbeley: ROFL you crazy!Alright, I'll check on Monday morning at UPS and USPS and see what can I do, but from previous experiences they're MUCH more pricey, but I'll let you know what are the estimates.

shinsengumi: You got it!

Check your PMs for details.

Everyone else: :chu:
matman

Re: (CLOSED)FS/T: Throw Line (Range Murata) 2 QTY. (CLOSED)

Postby cbeley » April 28th, 2008, 1:20 pm

LOL, I don't even particularly like UPS :-P USPS and UPS are similar in appearance, aren't they :S

I'll be awaiting your next PM ^^ (by the way, UPS is sometimes about the same price as USPS for larger packages....though, for smaller things like books and DVD's, it's quite pricey, like you mentioned. Plus, it would actually be slower than USPS priority mail).
cbeley

Postby MrDisco » April 29th, 2008, 11:24 am

damn missed it :(
Please join me on http://tinyurl.com/djegpo
Earned $115 in Amazon GCs -Join me and win too!
MrDisco
Humble Follower

Postby matman » May 1st, 2008, 12:40 am

Oh, you've got plenty of cool Murata stuff that will last you a life time that we continually missed! Didn't you even help the brother out?
Man, I'd eat my left foot to do something like that, er-if I had to help him out that way ...so let the children flock on the fields of Evergreen! :waku:

Actually, I'll help keep an eye out for you if I ever come across it again. I'm always on the look out for this stuff like this to share with you guys.
matman

Postby MrDisco » May 1st, 2008, 12:46 am

matman wrote:Actually, I'll help keep an eye out for you if I ever come across it again. I'm always on the look out for this stuff like this to share with you guys.

That would be appreciated. Right now the only copy I can find is on eBay and they're asking double the price :(
Please join me on http://tinyurl.com/djegpo
Earned $115 in Amazon GCs -Join me and win too!
MrDisco
Humble Follower

Postby cbeley » May 6th, 2008, 12:02 am

I just wanted to let matman and everyone else know that I got throwline today in the mail (actually, it arrived Saturday, but no one in my family went to the post office that day and I was out of town :S ). It was packaged nicely and the book was almost perfect. Sadly, there was a small crease on the bottom left hand corner :S It's not too huge of a deal, but I'd be lieing if I said it didn't bugged me (the smallest of smallest things bug me though :-P)

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks a lot for selling this to me! Chances are I would have never been able to get this otherwise because first of all its hard to find to begin with and second of all it would probably be beyond what I could convince myself to pay for such a small book/doujin. Regardless, it's really cool and murata's work is awesome!

You know, also, because it's not nearly as long as my art books, I can look through it a lot quicker than the half hour plus it takes to go through my other books :)

EDIT: Oh, also I wanted to say that it was nice how he got it shipped out the same day I sent payment...I wasn't expecting that.
cbeley

Postby matman » May 6th, 2008, 1:08 am

Sadly, there was a small crease on the bottom left hand corner

That #$^&*!
While I was packaging shinsengumi's copy, this lady that works there decided to help package yours. She even asked if I really needed to use cardboard. I said 'yeah' so stuff like that wouldn't happen. Not that I'm faulting her entirely, but I even thought she packaged it rather quickly so I should have doubled checked or made sure I did it myself like I always do. Sorry, dude.
I'll kick her up the stairs for you the next time I see her, or give you discount if you make another purchase in the future.

And thank you for the excellent transaction and communication! A+++ buyer! Would sell again!
matman

Postby cbeley » May 6th, 2008, 1:19 am

Well, I was really just happy to get it and it was packaged fairly decent. However, I will say that the way it was tapped together was kind of weird....the tape was actually touching the book and it wasn't horribly secure (the paper added to the front and back of the book though probably protected it potential scratches despite it most likely moving around a little). Regardless, the crease is pretty small...not the end of the world, but still annoying. If you are curious, I can take a picture.

Thank you for using the card board though, I do appreciate that.
cbeley

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade