Bleach!

All about anime

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Re: Bleach!

Postby popeyeculture » September 11th, 2007, 3:25 am

shawn wrote:Getting serious now.... ep. 139 Espada vs Shinigami. Woot! No more fillers. :run:

It took until episode 139 to get a filler killer? Wow I've got a long road ahead of me, I'm on episode 48 atm... when do the filler arcs start anyway? Is it a bunch of them all piled up for 80 episodes?
popeyeculture

Postby Firestorm ZERO » September 13th, 2007, 6:59 pm

Personally I am starting to hate Bleach. It was very good till end of the Rukia arc and the Arrancar arc right now is alright in the beginning but now is getting less appealing (I read the manga which is ahead of the anime BTW).

It is starting to turn to a Dragon Ball where there is always someone stronger (thus have to "train"), there is no real character development anymore, "miracles" happen, they can fight (and float) in mid-air now and everyone can zwee-fight (reference to buttlord heh).
Firestorm ZERO
UBER LEADER!

Postby shawn » September 13th, 2007, 7:07 pm

I agree with you on the character development front. I don't read the manga but in the anime, there is nothing in terms of plot to pull it through and keep it running.... btw, where the hell is Ishida. Isn't he the nemesis-turned-friend character? He was training for the Arrancar battle and now he's nowhere to be found. There is nothing to keep the fights interesting anymore...
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Location: Latitude 50° 48' 5'' North Longitude 1° 4' 35'' West

Postby Firestorm ZERO » September 13th, 2007, 7:25 pm

Yup the fights are no longer interesting. There is no turning point or something to catch your interest. If you read the manga, it going a "a new challenger appears" flow.

As for Ishida, you will see some new surprises from him when he comes back but ...
Spoiler:
so far kinda useless. Same goes for Chad. He has potential but always makes him the loser :/
Firestorm ZERO
UBER LEADER!

Postby popeyeculture » September 16th, 2007, 2:30 pm

Firestorm ZERO wrote:It is starting to turn to a Dragon Ball where there is always someone stronger (thus have to "train"), there is no real character development anymore, "miracles" happen, they can fight (and float) in mid-air now and everyone can zwee-fight (reference to buttlord heh).

I HATE when stuff like this happens. Unfortunate to hear it happens in Bleach, but I guess that's what happens when they try to milk a series. Some might say 13 or 24 episodes isn't enough sometimes (like me) but at least it prevents the anime from becoming dilute with pointless crap... I missed Friday's episodes so I don't know if there was a new Bleach but I'm on episode 48, so it's still pretty interesting atm for me.
popeyeculture

Postby shawn » September 16th, 2007, 8:02 pm

Enjoy it while you're still there, Cor..... :ase:
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Postby Arcturus » September 17th, 2007, 1:06 pm

Yeah, they had a new episode on Saturday with CN. Think it was Rukkia remembering the past, and Ichigo doing some more training.
I must have missed a episode sometime last month, cause I could have sworn the Ichigo and Rukkia where together again on a bridge
and Ichigo was fighting to rescue her and two of his friends.

Glad to know the Rukkia arc will end, hopefully not with her death.
Tokyo Central to Shirow One, we have you at T-minus 4 mins and counting.
Shirow One to Tokyo Central we have a problem.
Tokyo Central to Shirow One, that is affirmative, have Shirow One on hold count.
Please stand by.
Arcturus

Postby Mr. Lobster » September 17th, 2007, 1:45 pm

Glad to know the Rukkia arc will end, hopefully not with her death.

Not without some filler episodes! I don't know whether you can consider some of the episodes during the Rukkia arc to be filler or not. They just don't seem to be getting anywhere for awhile.
Mr. Lobster

Postby soifonsan » October 12th, 2007, 3:07 am

wow CN is really behind on the eps, just checked the new adults swim schedule and apparently death note is going to replace bleach...
soifonsan

Postby popeyeculture » October 12th, 2007, 4:40 am

Yeah YTV is on eppy 51 now for Bleach and 109 I think for Naruto. What, Naruto is cool too...
popeyeculture

Postby soifonsan » October 12th, 2007, 9:17 pm

popeyeculture wrote:Yeah YTV is on eppy 51 now for Bleach and 109 I think for Naruto. What, Naruto is cool too...

haha yeah naruto is cool, but the english dubbing is just horrible!
soifonsan

Postby shawn » October 13th, 2007, 8:41 am

Naruto's got more senseless, ridiculous filler episodes though.
屁をひって尻窄め
shawn

Postby Mr. Lobster » October 17th, 2007, 8:23 pm

Did you guys know dattebayo dropped Bleach? So only Rumbel-subs is left...?
Mr. Lobster

Postby Susano » October 18th, 2007, 1:07 am

Hmm, I've not followed the fansubs since it was licensed. I just don't have the time for them anymore. I imagine you'll be able to find raws still, and the series is fairly easy to follow without subtitles.
Susano

Postby Mr. Lobster » October 18th, 2007, 1:48 am

Oh, I take that back. They are supposedly known to play tricks. A new one just popped up.
Mr. Lobster

PreviousNext

Return to Anime