Anime 2009 Winter/Spring TV Season

All about anime

Moderators: MrDisco, H-Gurl

Re: Anime 2009 Winter/Spring TV Season

Postby Arcturus » April 12th, 2009, 4:51 pm

I don't know about that. Linebarrels and Strike Witches have both been picked up for a early 2010 domestic release, and I believe Kurokami will be released this summer also. You know Full Metal Alchemist is almost guaranteed that it will be picked up also. There may be others, but I am still tired and haven't bothered to do any research on the matter.
Tokyo Central to Shirow One, we have you at T-minus 4 mins and counting.
Shirow One to Tokyo Central we have a problem.
Tokyo Central to Shirow One, that is affirmative, have Shirow One on hold count.
Please stand by.
Arcturus

Re: Anime 2009 Winter/Spring TV Season

Postby Firestorm ZERO » April 12th, 2009, 6:44 pm

Full Metal Alchemist is already picked up by Funimation and will be streaming with subtitles after ~5days it airs. They will release it here as Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

FMA strayed off from the manga around the 2nd season IIRC. By the trailers and such, it looks like they starting from the beginning of manga to refresh it. But the 1st episode didn't start at Lior though so I wonder if they will put it later on or not (because later chapters have them revisiting Lior IIRC). Been following the manga and it is much better story-wise than the 1st anime (which had parallel worlds).
Firestorm ZERO
UBER LEADER!

Previous

Return to Anime